it keeps moving, moving around us.
Got to keep dancing, knowing He loves us.
Got to keep joy in our hearts.
He know all of our needs and
He will meet them following His plan.
Even the changes coming upon us,
soon will be part of it all.
(I think those are the right words, I apologize if they are incorrect).
This song by Jim Croegaert really is a description of my life lately. I am venturing into new things this fall including moving off-site and living by my lonesome for the first time. November 1 is moving day and I am already nervous. I am not feeling much excitement as I have never really done well living by myself. So we will see what happens. Prayers would be appreciated.
In other news, I will soon be an Auntie, yep, the Archambault clan is expanding with Alison & Ray having a baby in April/May. It will be fun but now I will have to be better at gifts and cards on birthdays and holidays. I am horrible at such things, so it will be a stretch. This will change the family and make my parents Grandparents....not sure any of us are ready for that!
Since when do I do anything by half, and so I have taken on co-leading the Westport Junior Youth Group. It will only be every 2 weeks but that feels like so many weeks and lots of prep right now. I know once we are rolling it will go well, but pre-starting nerves are what's going on right now. I am also going to meet on the other weeks of each month with the High School Girls. I really enjoyed hanging with them last spring and want to keep that connection. So here we go. Really this is like having one group every week but it's two and is far more than I have committed to in recent history.
Those are some of the changes. Laura Lee got here and has settled in a little. This is her first fall and that is different for us. I am far busier in fall with life outside of Camp and so I don't have as much time to spend hanging out as I have in Spring/Summer. She is getting used to the rhythm and I am getting used to doing life while she is here. In spring most of my activities would be on hiatus or I would spend less time out and about, partly due to a busier workload and partly because Laura Lee was here. But fall is really when I get out, committ to weekly activities and see people. So having Laura Lee here is a new twist on my fall routine.
That's about it from this end. I will post anything exciting that happens between now and moving day!
Reading this at 9:33 pm - before you posted - oops! tha's MB time not ON time - anyways we will pray for you and Laura Lee - have fun getting ready to move!!
ReplyDeleteDad