Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sochi 2014 - wish I were going!

The Olympics in Sochi are soon and I really wish I were going.  I am not a sport enthusiast, nor a "hard-core Olympic fan" but I have always wanted to go to Russia and hearing about Sochi makes me want to go, cause it's in Russia.  

So I don't actually want to go to Sochi as it is closer to Turkey than the north pole, nor do I really want to pay the entrance fees for the Olympic events but I do want to go to Russia.  The places I would want to go see in Russia would be Moscow and St Petersburg and then somewhere remote along the Chinese border or the eastern side.  

I am not really sure why I want to travel to Russia someday but I do.  So hearing so much about Sochi in the news just reminds me that I want to go.

Anyway, that whole rant was due to some of my favourite advertising right now.  Whomever is responsible for the GM Goodwrench Winter Tires ad campaign should win something for it, cause it's funny, current and is a slogan that people will be repeating for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment