Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Laughing at myself.....along with the rest of you!

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.



Into each life some rain must fall.



I logged-in to find this blog post started but not finished nor posted.  It was a rainy April/May here in Eastern Ontario and I am laughing that I felt the need to start blogging about the amount of rain we were receiving.  It was a lot of rain and my lawn was a jungle before A got to come mow it.  Poor kid, it took a long time to mow but he was dedicated and got it done.  I will make to ask him to come sooner in the future.

I have been catching up on friends' blogs and am struck by how honest and open some of them are.  Some are newsy and help me feel connected to the daily lives of friends far away, however, it's the ones that share their hearts where I feel I know about that person, not just what they did.

I know I strike more on the newsy side of the spectrum although some posts are more introspective and give a glimpse into 'Kara' and my heart.  At times I feel free to share me with the world out there but most often I feel exposed, even though I don't really know who reads this.

So do I reveal more of myself and risk it....or do I stay with the status quo....I will let you know when I stop laughing at myself about frivolous blogs about rain.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say, I love your newsy posts. I also love that Dolly Parton quote!

    ReplyDelete